Jade Fusion 68-by-5/16-inch Yoga Mat


Rating :

Price on Nov 03, 2010 18:54:15 :

Availability : N/A






Jade Fusion 68-by-5/16-inch Yoga Mat Features

  • 24-by-68-by-5/16-inches (W x H x D)
  • Eco-friendly; sustainably made in the U.S.A. with natural rubber
  • Non-slip; open cell natural rubber provides great grip to help hold your pose
  • Natural rubber gives superior resilience and cushion
  • Through a partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade plants a tree for every mat sold


Jade Fusion 68-by-5/16-inch Yoga Mat Overviews

Nature's Best Yoga Mat. Made with natural rubber, the Jade Fusion is Jade's thickest, most comfortable mat. At 5/16" inch thick, the Fusion mat is great for your yoga/Pilates/core fitness practice. 68" is the standard length.


Jade Fusion 68-by-5/16-inch Yoga Mat Specifications

Jade mats are made with natural rubber from the Far East and Western technology to form a mat that is perfect for your yoga practice. The Jade Fusion mat is extra thick at 5/16-inches for extra cushion, and is great for yoga, pilates and core fitness practices. As Jade mats are made with open cell, natural rubber, you can say goodbye to slipping on your practice mat--even if it gets wet with perspiration. Natural rubber’s superior slip resistance properties ensure a solid grip every time, and additionally provide resilience, compression set resistance and cushioning, resulting in a solid blend of comfort and performance.

The natural rubber used to create Jade mats is a renewable resource containing no PVC or ozone depleting substances, and the mats are made in the U.S.A. in compliance with all U.S. environmental and labor laws. Jade believes in being good to your body and good to the Earth, and--through a partnership with Trees for the Future--when you buy a mat, Jade plants a tree.


Related Products



Customer Review


This is my first rubber mat. I read so many reviews about how the odor of a rubber mat is tough to get used to. It's really about the same odor as any other mat, except a rubber smell. My hands don't smell like rubber after a session as I've read on other reviews.

I love the quality of this mat. It is very supportive to my ankles an knees. My yoga studio has hard floors, so this is the perfect amount of cushion to not have ANY pain in those areas. It's nice to practice without pain!

However, with the added thickness, it is much more challenging to do balance poses. (feels like I'm trying to balance on a bed). So while it helped in one area of my practice, it hurt another. If I could buy this mat again, I'd try the thinner version. I do think the way the rubber holds it's form (better than plastic mats), the thinner mat would be the best of both worlds. For now, I'll use this mat, then step off of it to do balance poses.

So, overall, I would recommend rubber mats! And this particular brand is like the "cadillac" of yoga mats compared to any other mats I've tried. You can instantly tell it is higher quality than other rubber mats.

Fantastic mat and worth every penny! - playsindirt - Saint Charles, MO USA
I'm not the queen of ashtanga or anything but I've enjoyed practicing yoga for about 5 years. Much like the Princess and the Pea, I'm really picky about mats and have had difficulty with slipping (my feet sweat a lot). I researched rubber mats when my studio converted to hardwood floors. I already had a thick mat but wanted more cush. This really fits the bill. The smell takes some getting used to but the added comfort is worth a little rubbery scent. And no slipping - EVER. I washed it once when it was brand new, let it air dry, and that was it. I find the cushioning to be far superior to my old mat when I'm doing balance poses. You can really grip it with your feet and it makes holding all asanas a lot easier. Everybody else in my class is using 2 or 3 standard mats at a time to get extra cushion. I use this and I'm just fine and I have middle-aged knees. I never thought I'd pay this much for a mat but it's totally worth it.

Perfect.... - Harper A. -
This is a wonderful yoga mat.... The padding is great for my knees, and the rubber is great to minimize slipping on your mat even when you get sweaty.... I had a problem with getting a slip-proof mat because my hands get pretty sweaty, but this mat is the only mat I found where the sweat drips through and does not stay on top of the mat. I love this mat so much, that I am purchasing a second mat for home use.... One for studio use (which sometimes gets icky) and one clean one for home use. It is totally worth the investment if you do a lot of yoga....



Related : Enell sports bra Fenix Tk40 Wenger Swiss Army Knife Buy Snorkel Equipment Forearm Exercises

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels