Manduka BlackMat PRO Yoga Mat


Rating :

Price on Aug 14, 2010 20:03:22 : $79.99

Availability : N/A






Manduka BlackMat PRO Yoga Mat Features

  • Dimensions: L 71 in; W 26 in
  • Thickness: 1/4 in
  • Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
  • Superior wear and longevity
  • Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors


Manduka BlackMat PRO Yoga Mat Overviews

With its denser, thicker form, unparalleled comfort and cushioning, superior non-slip fabric finish, and simple, elegant design, the Manduka® Black Mat® PRO will revolutionize your practice. It comfortably cushions your spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors, while providing stability on hard or soft surfaces. It is slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration.



Related Products



Customer Review


I read a review of this great mat last year when I needed a mat for yoga and pilates. As a recent college grad, I've hardly got extra cash. Last weekend I went to get some blocks from the mat room at the gym and what did I see? A Manduka mat! I could hardly catch my breath; it must have belonged to an instructor who'd forgotten it. I grabbed the mat and proceeded to have an incredible session. The mat was cushioned without being soft (no need for a blanket underneath your knees), firm without being hard, and heavy, so that the mat lay flat the whole time. I genuinely can't wait to be able to buy the mat myself in a year or two!

Buyer's Remorse - Lisssa -
I can't take it anymore! I slip all over the place and it's getting dangerous. I've used the mat for 12 classes and have washed it twice. I also lay it in high traffic areas with hopes this will help break it in.

When it's sticky, it's too sticky. I felt like my flesh on my toes was going to rip off when transitioning to up dog. When it's slippery, I can hold nothing! Like others have mentioned, I felt like I was practicing on an ice rink. It did teach me to be very precise and controlled with each transition because I was so afraid of hurting myself or others. So, this is a plus. It also stays in one place and NEVER wrinkles during my practice. Although, at the end of the day. I've decided to cut my loses and move on to another brand. It's just not worth the added stress.

Sorry!

Great Mat-Same as P90X "Plyometrics" Mat - AnnaB -
This is a great mat not only for yoga but also higher impact workouts. I bought two so that my husband and I could both use one when working out together. The first one I bought from Beachbody for the plyometrics workout. This is the second one I bought, this time from Amazon, and it is identical (and of course cheaper). Be sure to follow instructions for getting the initial slippery coating off and it will work great for you.



Picnic basket backpacks Paulson poker chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels