Stott Pilates Rubber Pad (Colors Vary)


Rating :

Price on Aug 16, 2010 22:36:08 : $19.95
Offer Price : $12.95
Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days






Stott Pilates Rubber Pad (Colors Vary) Features

  • Ideal for extra padding, cervical and lower back support
  • Cervical and lower back support


Stott Pilates Rubber Pad (Colors Vary) Overviews

Rubber Pads are ideal for extra padding, cervical and lower back support.



Related Products



Customer Review


I needed these little mats to add to my pilates home studio and they met my expectations.

It's a rubber pad all right - Steve Taylor - Only visiting this planet
Not much to it. You get ONE very small rubber mat. Mine was grey. Measured it and found it to be 14 inches long by 7.5 inches and about 3/8 inch thick. I needed it for an aging dog but if I purchased it for an exercise mat I thing I'd be a bit miffed. Since there's no real description of this product I think they knew people wouldn't want it. Hopefully my dog likes it.



Coleman Inflatable Kayak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels