Agile Eco Yoga Mat, 1/4" thick x 24" x 68"


Rating :

Price on Jul 13, 2010 08:33:21 : $47.99

Availability : N/A






Agile Eco Yoga Mat, 1/4" thick x 24" x 68" Features

  • Eco Friendly: Made of TPE ( Thermal Plastic Elastomer) and 100% pvc-free and latex-free
  • Embossed vertical alignment bar helps keeps poses centered and straight.
  • Lightweight and durable at 3.5 pounds, this mat is a great choice for traveling Yogini's
  • Dual-sided mat laminated together with pressurized heat to avoid toxic adhesives
  • Avoid direct sunlight exposure for long periods of time as it can accelerate the decomposition of TPE material


Agile Eco Yoga Mat, 1/4" thick x 24" x 68" Overviews

We made the Agile Eco Yoga Mat with these standards in mind: highly functional and durable, yet lightweight and biodegradable with a sense of fun and style. Functional characteristics include 2 grippy, patterned surfaces with embossed vertical alignment bar to keep you centered in straight when it matters. Made of recycleable Thermal Plastic Elastomer, and Latex-free, PVC-free. Size: 1/4" thick x 24" x 68"



Related Products



Customer Review


This mat is the perfect thickness, and the line down the middle is perfect to help me line up. I wasn't sure what the line would look like, but it is simply a subtle change of mat pattern. I can see it just fine, but it isn't distracting.

I love that this mat is eco-friendly. I also love that it has NO AWFUL SMELL. When I took it out of the box I expected some kind of smell. None. I sniffed the mat. None. I rolled it out. None.

I looked at many different mats from a variety of companies and am very happy I went with this one.

Maybe I got a lemon? - Jennifer T - Nashville
After reading all the other great reviews, I decided to order this mat, but my experience has not been great. I do like that it's eco-friendly, but I find that the material tends to curl up in really awkward ways and hold onto crimps, which is frustrating when you're trying to do yoga. (Maybe this is because the mat was left in my car in the heat, I'm not sure, but I've not had another mat do this. I had it rolled up in front of my front seat and one part accidentally got smushed in the car door. It curled up and stayed that way through a 90-minute yoga class this morning. Even when not caught in anything, it looks lumpy when it's rolled out.) It's also slippery - I don't sweat more than the average person and don't do hot yoga, but I slide all over this mat. Even worse, it makes squeaky noises when it gets sweat on it - awkward in a yoga class.

Positives: The padding is good and I like the alignment line. It's a shorter mat for sure - I'm 5'6" and I wouldn't go any shorter than this, but for me the length was fine.

Great quality & Price - Rafae; -
Great build quality, not slippery at all. I had some trouble getting it into the bag I bought (YogaAccessories (TM) Large Nylon Zippered Yoga Mat Bag - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002S45OZM/ref=oss_product) and it ended up with some marks. I really worried because it was brand new, but a couple of days later the marks weren't there any more. It works great with that mat bag, it's the perfect size.

Would recommend to anyone, great mat!



Gps Watches For Runners

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels