Agile Fitness 1/4" thick Yoga Mat in Shoulder Carry Mesh Bag


Rating :

Price on Jul 05, 2010 23:51:23 : $35.00

Availability : N/A






Agile Fitness 1/4" thick Yoga Mat in Shoulder Carry Mesh Bag Features

  • Great value for mat AND bag!
  • Longest lasting yoga mat on the market.
  • Durable, yet lightweight (4 pounds )to take to yoga class.
  • Not just for yoga! Important aid when stretching, core-based exercises.
  • Extra thick at 6.2 mm, which is 1/4 inch


Agile Fitness 1/4" thick Yoga Mat in Shoulder Carry Mesh Bag Overviews

Extra thick (6.2mm) Yoga Mat and Yoga Bag combo is one of our most popular items. This long-lasting and durable performance grade yoga mat offers more cushioning under spine for abdominal exercises and yoga inversions and costs nearly half as much! Delivered in black shoulder-carry mesh bag with auto-lock drawstring. SIZE: 1/4"x68"x24"



Related Products



Customer Review


This is a good purchase because you're getting a really durable 1/4" thick yoga mat and the yoga mat bag. It's much better than the 1/8" mats I've had in the past. I like the mesh bag too because it's airy and see-though and does the job, but the mat stands on its own at this price because if it's durability and thickness.

Others have complained about these kinds of mats being slippery but I've also learned that that is solved after a few uses and a damp cloth of soapy water or vinegar solution. I had no problem there but if it is a problem for you then you should go with the more expensive mats such as this one Agile Eco Yoga Mat, 1/4" thick x 24" x 68" which I also bought. This one doesn't come with a bag but it's lighter weight, still 1/4" thick and doesn't have any of the slippery issues others commented about because it feels like a different material altogether.

I like the color that I bought (green) - it's a nice earthy color and true to the pictures and swatch. The higher-end mat I bought was the Plum color.

Highly recommended!

Decent yoga mat - E. Li - Rego Park NY United States
I got the orange yoga mat and love the color. The plastic smell was pretty strong at first but after airing it out for few days, it has fainted. Decent thickness and length for my average height and weight. Putting the mat back in the bag is effortless and easy to carry.

Good Yoga Mat - Brassy - Charlotte, NC
I purchased this yoga mat because of the thickness and because it had a mesh shoulder carrying bag. I've used it about two weeks and it has worked great. It's easy to unroll and stays flat. It's also easy to put into the shoulder carrying bag after use. The shoulder carrying bag strap is unraveling so I'll have to sew it back together. I chose the orange color because the other colors were out of stock but I have to say, it's not a bad color.



Inflatable Air Mattress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels