Danskin Extra Thick Yoga and Pilates Mat


Rating :

Price on Sep 15, 2010 15:51:15 : $24.99
Offer Price : $22.06
Availability : Usually ships in 24 hours







Danskin Extra Thick Yoga and Pilates Mat Overviews

Introducing our new mat design. This extra thick mat is perfect for yoga, Pilates or stretching. This studio quality mat has a non-slip surface. It also comes with a carry strap for your convenience. Dimensions: 68in x 24in x 5mm.



Related Products



Customer Review


This is a great yoga mat. It is a little thicker for some additional cushioning for your knees and tush. For the most part you don't slip. When you are in a hot yoga class, you will slipo a little... but that's because of the heat in the room not the mat.

Slippery - D. Vavra - TX
Very slippery! I got this to replace my old one. I opened it up and it smelled of chemicals so bad it stank up my car for days. Then I get to my yoga class and I realize it is so slippery I have to take a towle and rub it down a lot before I chould even use it. I had to switch it out for a class mat halfway through.

I would not buy this or recommend it. - Martha B. Overly - San Diego, CA
This mat is not a very good quality mat. It doesn't even seem that it is thick. It feels worse than some of the regular mats I have had. I would definately not recommend it to anyone nor would I have bought it if I had tried it at a store.



My Links : Enell sports bra Mongoose Bike Huffy Green Machine windbrella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels