Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray


Rating :

Price on Sep 05, 2010 18:00:32 :

Availability : N/A






Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray Features

  • Naturally Disinfects (Anti-bacterial)
  • Biodegradable
  • Certified Organic
  • Phosphate-Free
  • Chemical-Free


Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray Overviews

Manduka's line of certified organic cleaning solutions are formulated with essential oils to keep your yoga mat clean, disinfected and smelling fresh. It is phosphate-free, biodegradable and does not contain alcohol or any other drying ingredient that will degrade your yoga mat. Mat Renew is designed to use with the Black Mat PRO and PROlite yoga mats. The non-chemical cleaners contain citric acid to neutralize hard water, positively-charged cationic surfactants to attract dirt, and essential oils with anti-microbial and therapeutic properties. Soothing Citrus spray is Citrus, Sweet & Floral. Contains Bergamot, Frankincense, and Patchouli essential oils. Emotionally uplifting, reduces tension and anxiety. Energizing Gingergrass is Radiant, Warm & Earthy, containing Geranium Rose, Clary Sage and Gingergrass essential oils which reduces stress and energizes the mind.



Related Products



Customer Review


I recently read about this product in a magazine, and ordered it since I liked the idea of using a product to clean my yoga mat that was designed specifically for that purpose. The 8-ounce size is a really large bottle, and just a few sprays on each side of my mat and some wipes with a paper towel leave it smelling and looking fresh and clean. I can easily see this bottle lasting at least eight or nine months, even if I use this a few times a week.

I also ordered this in the "Soothing Citrus" scent, and was surprised that it didn't really smell like citrus at all. The list of ingredients should have warned me that the bergamot, frankincense, and patchouli oils would not give this a citrus-y scent, and those three smells were definitely the dominant ones. If you're sensitive to strong smells like I am, however, you should find that the smell dissipates really quickly after you spray it on and wipe it off. I didn't notice the smell at all after about a minute.

Overall, great product!

Affordable and does the job - Reader - Boca Raton, FL
I practice Power Yoga that causes so much sweating during the class that mat towel is requirement to avoid slippage. Even with mat towel, mat cleansing after practice is definitely recommended. When I started purchasing towels Manduka was one of the brands I stuck with. Soon enough, I wanted to treat my yoga mat(s) with good cleaning solution, so when I came across Manduka brand yoga mat cleanser, I could not pass it on. Great news is that Manduka stands by its brand reputation. I bought cleanser with lemongrass smell and it cleans my mat wonderfully while leaving a pleasant fragrance that lasts. I am sure I have found the right brand of cleanser for my yoga mats (I definitely have more than one!). Seller shipped product quickly.

Clean scent and works well - L. B. MASON - Indiana
This product works well. I use my yoga mat 4x a week and a spritz and wipe down of the mat with this works well to keep the mat clean and fresh.



Friends Link : Enell sports bra Enell Sports Bra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels