Jade Fusion 74-by-5/16-inch Yoga Mat


Rating :

Price on May 22, 2010 06:50:32 : $95.00

Availability : N/A






Jade Fusion 74-by-5/16-inch Yoga Mat Features

  • 24-by-74-by-5/16-inches (W x H x D)
  • Eco-friendly; sustainably made in the U.S.A. with natural rubber
  • Non-slip; open cell natural rubber provides great grip to help hold your pose
  • Natural rubber gives superior resilience and cushion
  • Through a partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade plants a tree for every mat sold


Jade Fusion 74-by-5/16-inch Yoga Mat Overviews

Nature's Best Yoga Mat. Made with natural rubber, the Jade Fusion is Jade's thickest, most comfortable mat. At 5/16" inch thick, the Fusion mat is great for your yoga/Pilates/core fitness practice. 74" is the extra long, for taller yogis.


Jade Fusion 74-by-5/16-inch Yoga Mat Specifications

Jade mats are made with natural rubber from the Far East and Western technology to form a mat that is perfect for your yoga practice. The Jade Fusion mat is extra thick at 5/16 inches for extra cushion, and is great for yoga, pilates and core fitness practices. As Jade mats are made with open cell, natural rubber, you can say goodbye to slipping on your practice mat--even if it gets wet with perspiration. Natural rubber’s superior slip resistance properties ensure a solid grip every time, and additionally provide resilience, compression set resistance and cushioning, resulting in a solid blend of comfort and performance.

The natural rubber used to create Jade mats is a renewable resource containing no PVC or ozone depleting substances, and the mats are made in the U.S.A. in compliance with all U.S. environmental and labor laws. Jade believes in being good to your body and good to the Earth, and--through a partnership with Trees for the Future--when you buy a mat, Jade plants a tree.


Related Products



Customer Review


So, as I wrote in previous reviews...I admit it, I have been on the "Holy Grail" search for the perfect yoga mat (for me, IMHO etc.) I tried the Manduka giant mat (see review; if you are a tall yogi/ini, it is a fantastic mat!); loved the Manduka after I gave it a few good washings and uses-finally got sticky. Then the grass was greener on the other side, so I got the Jade mid-range 3/16" padding mat. REALLY loved it regardless of funky rubber smell, I mean, what do I expect? Its main component is...rubber. I have used that Jade mat A LOT-regular classes, yoga teacher training certificate program, and was very happy with it. Until...I touched my one yoga teacher's 5/16" mat, and went..."OMG!" (I had also noticed that the beloved 3/16" mat was starting to stretch out and creep around a bit during practice). Needless to say, after these observations, I HAD to order the 5/16" mat PRONTO through Amazon and was finally able to put it through the paces this morning in a power/flow class.
Guess what? THIS is the ONE! Sure, it is heavier, like the Manduka primo, but this mat-strait out of the wrapping,was super-grippy, no slippage, and it smelled really great-it had no obnoxious odor like the 3/16" mat has had. I don't know if something in the manufacturing process changed with that, but that was a nice surprise. (The rubber smell did dissipate after a few weeks with the 3/16, but don't leave it in a warm car=total industrious reek).
This mat, true, costs a bit more, but I wish I had just gone with IT in the first place. I highly recommend this mat for the comfort and the immediate no-slip surface/texture. If you are practicing several times a week, are heavier, or are petite and want the comfort the extra padding offers, I highly, highly, suggest purchasing this mat. It is money VERY WELL spent!

Excellent yoga mat - J. B. - Madison, WI United States
The Jade Fusion mat is outstanding for my yoga practice on an uneven tile floor. It's extra thickness provides excellent protection for my joints against the hard tile, and has a comfortable 'sticky' surface for great stability. The extra length (74") is really helpful.



Schwinn Tricycle Portable Basketball Hoops Stationary Exercise Bicycle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive