prAna The Natural Yoga Mat


Rating :

Price on May 04, 2010 10:49:39 : $47.95

Availability : N/A






prAna The Natural Yoga Mat Features

  • 100% Rubber
  • Dimensions: 78" (173cm) Long x 24" (61cm) Wide x 4mm (0.4cm) Thick
  • Completely new design, Incredible anti-Slip properties and Superior cushioning;
  • This new up-dated mat has double scrim for ultra stable performance; No hazardous materials
  • Biodegradable


prAna The Natural Yoga Mat Overviews

This new mat has a completely new design and double scrim for ultra stable performance.



Related Products



Customer Review


I've used this mat in about 6 classes so far. I practice Jivamukti yoga - my class lasts for about 90 minutes and the room is generally very warm (although I wouldn't consider it "hot" yoga). Compared to mats I have used in the past - this mat is very sticky from the start - a definite plus. The thing that I've found to be slightly bothersome is that it it sort of stretchy. I notice in certain poses that I have actually pulled the mat taught and it wants to sort of spring back once I change positions.
I am assuming once I've used it a little more this spring that it has will go away. I'm hoping it does anyway.
It doesn't greatly hinder my practice - but it is a little annoying if it decides to pop up off the wood floor and create a pucker.
All in all - it will do the job. I like the thickness of it and it seems like it will last me for a good year at least.

Disappointed, But not giving up yet - Victoriaszen - Wisconsin
This is my first yoga mat purchase. I am by no means a yogi! I take a class once a week, and try to practice a little at home. Due to a knee injury, I haven't been in class with my new mat. But I have tried it at home and, frankly, I'm dissapointed. It's very stretchy and slippery, and I wasn't even sweating. Although it measures the same thickness as the class mats, it doesn't feel as thick. Then there's the smell.....but everyone tells me that is normal with all mats. So, like the title says, I'm disappointed, but keeping an open mind to see how I like it after a few classes. I do LOVE the color!



Coleman Air Mattress Camp Propane Stove Beaded Jumprope

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive