The Biggest Loser Total Body Bands


Rating :

Price on Jun 08, 2010 18:48:45 : $14.99
Offer Price : $7.99
Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days






The Biggest Loser Total Body Bands Features

  • The TOTAL BODY BANDS are the perfect resistance too
  • Helps you get better total body toning results in less time
  • The Total Body Bands unique foot and hand grips add comfort


The Biggest Loser Total Body Bands Overviews

The Total Body Bands are the perfect resistance tool for Boot Camp style workouts that combine high energy cardio with powerful strength training. The Total Body Bands' unique foot and hand grips add comfort and stability to your workout. The Total Body Bands will give you a total body workout designed for rapid results.



Related Products



Customer Review


The bands are nice and serve there purpose. I however do not like the connection between the handle and the band. It is uncomfortable and bothers my skin during exercise. I find I have to constantly readjust my hands on the handles so they aren't so uncomfortable and get chafed.

DO NOT PURCHASE! Broke on first use! - M. Weber - Gilberts, IL
I bought these bands for my fiance so she could use them with her Tae Bo workouts. She tried them out today and on the very first pull of the band, the foot strap broke and it snapped in her face. Now that I've been able to look at the bands in person, I can tell that these are very cheaply made. Do not purchase! To make things worse, I checked the materials with the band packaging and it specifically states, "sold without warranties or guarantees of any kind". I'd give them 0 stars if I could.



Instep Bicycle Trailer Camping Led Lanterns

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels