Stott Pilates Express Pilates Mat DVD Gift Pack (Blue Mat)


Rating :

Price on Jun 09, 2010 18:51:44 : $49.95
Offer Price : $44.99
Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days






Stott Pilates Express Pilates Mat DVD Gift Pack (Blue Mat) Features

  • This top of the line mat is designed especially for pilates exercises
  • Extra thick to protect the spine
  • Integrated velcro straps allow you to just roll and go
  • Provides optimal comfort and durability
  • 30 days warranty


Stott Pilates Express Pilates Mat DVD Gift Pack (Blue Mat) Overviews

Thicker than a yoga mat to protect the spine, our ribbed foam Pilates Express Mat has integrated straps and easy touch fasteners.



Related Products



Customer Review


I had bought a yoga mat when I started doing Pilates, mistakenly thinking they were the same thing. Once I realized the difference I ordered this mat (I've been using the Stott Pilates DVD's and absolutely love them!) The mat is nice and thick, there's more cushion for the spine than the flatter yoga mat and I'm not at all sore after the workout.



Wenger Swiss Army Knife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels