Yoga Mat by Aurorae, Ultra Thick, Extra Long with Focal Point Icon and Illuminating colors that define your Inner Self. SGS approved Free from Phthalates


Rating :

Price on Jun 13, 2010 08:57:46 :

Availability : N/A






Yoga Mat by Aurorae, Ultra Thick, Extra Long with Focal Point Icon and Illuminating colors that define your Inner Self. SGS approved Free from Phthalates Features

  • Ultra thick 1/4" mat for impact absorption, Extra Long mat 72" comfort for all sizes
  • # 1 in customer Review Ratings and 5 Star customer Feedback
  • Durable and long lasting material/SGS approved Free from Phthalates
  • Colors that define your Inner Self/ Focal Point Icon to help concentration
  • Yoga Denim Saks and Slip Free Package bought separately


Yoga Mat by Aurorae, Ultra Thick, Extra Long with Focal Point Icon and Illuminating colors that define your Inner Self. SGS approved Free from Phthalates Overviews

"Aurorae" Ultra Thick, Extra Long Yoga Mat 72" x 24" x 1/4" with Focal Point Icon.


# 1 in customer Review Ratings and 5 Star customer Feedback


Our Unique Focal Point Icon helps you focus on your poses as well as maximize the calming and stress relief Yoga encourages.


It's available in Great Illuminating colors that Define your Inner Self.


The 1/4" thickness provides enough cushion and comfort to protect your knees and joints.


This newly designed Eco Friendly material molds your hands and feet to the Mat with immediate Recovery giving you the foundation needed for your practice.


Aurorae is one of the most durable and easy to care for Yoga Mats.


This Mat has been SGS approved the world's largest testing, inspection and Verification Company for certification and your safety. Free from Phthalates.



AURORAE YOGI TIPS


1) Wash your mat down with a soft brush and a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid or detergent mixed with warm water then rinse off. I usually do this in the shower if I can't do it outside and hang over my shower rod to dry. Repeat if necessary.


2) Hang dry outside if possible. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER.


3) Another tip from a yogi was to mix white vinegar and warm water, about a 4 to 1 ratio and wipe your mat down with a sponge then let dry.


4) To keep your mat fresh and clean mix fresh lemon with water in a spray bottle. You can use this to naturally clean your mat while also giving it a fresh natural scent. Do as needed after use.


5) Wash your hands with soap and water before class to reduce any natural oils in your hands.


6) Do not use creams or oils on your hands or feet before your practice.


7) Always keep a cotton towel* (available by Aurorae) near you to wipe away any perspiration.


8) If necessary use an Aurorae Yoga Rosin Bag to absorb any perspiration and increase gripping power.


Remember "It's Your Yoga"
"Your Island of Peace and Tranquility"



Related Products



Customer Review


I signed up for my first Pilates class and used the mat provided by the class on the first day. After realizing that it was covered with other people's perspiration and plenty of floor dust, I decided I would like to order my own mat. I bought this mat based on the great reviews it received and I have to say that it meets all of my expectations: thick, odor-free, and non-slip. I have also used it for a PiYo class and for daily stretching and strengthing excercises. I washed it as recommended after receiving it and hung it up to dry. I have a front load washer so it washed up very nicely...not sure how it works in a top load machine, but none of the reviews I read mentioned any problems. I bought the mat in the Solar color and it was a little more muted in color than what shows on the product page, but I still like the color.

Finally a GREAT MAT!!!! - A. Ardila - Virginia USA
After looking and looking for the right mat, I finallt decided to get this one. I got it a few days ago and soo far it has been wonderful. The color is beautiful, it is thick to protect my kneew, has a good grip and everybody in my class wants to have it. I am very glad I made the right choice. Would by again. I will update as I use it more. Thanks Aurorae.

My favorite Birthday gift - Layne Trevor - Chicago
Received this Yoga Mat along with the Yoga Sak. What a great Birthday gift from my wonderful husband.
I have the hope color and it truly inspires me. Love the focus Icon on the top of the mat really helps when doing my standing poses.

I followed the care instructions and it does help. STill slip a little until mat breaks in while doing hot yoga, but just bought the rosin and it helps a lot.

Thanks Frank for my great Birthday gift.



Gps Watches For Runners Concept Rowing Machine Valeo Dual Ab Wheel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels