Tapas Ultra Nature Collection Yoga Mat 1/4"


Rating :

Price on Jun 02, 2010 06:33:11 : $36.00

Availability : N/A






Tapas Ultra Nature Collection Yoga Mat 1/4" Features

  • Beautiful Patterns
  • Durable
  • Non-Slip Surface


Tapas Ultra Nature Collection Yoga Mat 1/4" Overviews

The Tapas Ultra Yoga Mat is twice as thick (1/4 in.) as our Original Tapas Yoga Mat. It is recommended for those requiring more insulation and cushion. Hand Washable.



Related Products



Customer Review


I haven't used the mat a lot but a few times and I like the color, the cushioning. No complaints. But it came with a Yoga Passport offer of a free yoga class. I tried to get it and the list of names and numbers are almost all outdated, hugger mugger customer service could not help me. Finally I sent a mass email to all emails - half of them bounced back and some responded saying they are from different places in California. At least hugger mugger should have showed where each studio is. It lists them by state and not zip or city which is pretty useless and frustrating. If you have an offer, have the decency to honor it and keep it updated.

amazing - H. Al Hajri - Kuwait
I just got my Yoga mat! And it's Great!I wasn't Really concerned about the smell.

I love it and Now i can do my yoga properly!!



Enell Sports Bra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels